Macy's- Sales Associate
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver Macy's customer service promise by ensuring quick and efficient register transactions and friendly and professional interactions with all guests. In addition, you will work to present merchandise that is signed clearly and accurately and maintain a neat, clean shopping environment. This position leads to a Commission Service Associate or Selling Specialist position.
- Maintain customer service and selling as the priority
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
- Practice suggestive selling, offering every customer related items in order to drive multiple unit sales
- Understand and properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure a quick and efficient transaction
- Handle returns graciously, always saying yes and involving a manager when judgments need to be made
- Comprehend and maintain department standards
- Follow special department operating procedures
- Share equally in the operational responsibilities of the department as customer traffic allows
- Achieve the company standard for sales productivity and credit solicitation
- Adhere to weekly work schedules and be flexible to the needs of business
- Maintain merchandise presentation standards of department and ensure merchandise is replenished on the selling floor
Full and part time positions now available!
Apply on line at www.macysjobs.com
« Back to Jobs