Anthropologie -- Customer Associate Position
Anthropologie - Now Hiring!
A Customer Associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, fitting room styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shop-keeping.
* Supports environment of genuine customer connection
* Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
* Demonstrate extraordinary service
* Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge and current trend
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
* Supports new hires through mentorship
* Is self-aware and focused on self-development
* Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meetings
* Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
* Provides global insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
* Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
* Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
* Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
Sound like a good fit?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be a part of a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply online. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
Message sent successfully...