Swarovski: Sales Consultants (PT & Seasonal)
SALES CONSULTANT – PART TIME & SEASONAL
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance goals through the following expectations:
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedules including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership through demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
In addition -
- Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your resume. Please send all inquiries with resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Message sent successfully...