Pottery Barn: Part-time Designer Position
Part-time – PB Designer Position
Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Meet or exceed personal sales goals, utilizing effective selling techniques and design expertise during in-store and in-home consultations.
• Utilize design expertise to assist clients in one on one consultations in the store and in-home regarding the design of their living spaces to drive store sales.
• Perform productive in-home consultations including the ability to accurately measure and assess the client's living space.
• Engage the clients in a professional and personable way that demonstrates your personal passion for the product.
• Maintain a professional appearance that represents the Pottery Barn brand.
• Create and present design plans based on client's needs, style, preferences and living space.
• Follow through on product arrivals and set up with each client to ensure a seamless experience.
• Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
• Utilizing exemplary World class service standards assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog/internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
• Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
• Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges.
• Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Meet Minimum Availability Requirements: At least one weekday and two out of three shifts on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Effective Communication - Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
• 1-2 years retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required.)
• 1-2 years customer service experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong clienteling and customer follow-up skills.
• Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders within a variety of sales channels.
• Ability to think proactively to anticipate client's needs.
• Experience in working with the six elements of design preferred.
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please contact Daryl at Eastview Mall Pottery Barn location at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message sent successfully...