Build-A-Bear Workshop: Full Time Management Opportunity
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, China and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 10 years.
Ideal candidates for the FULL TIME ASSISTANT WORKSHOP MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
• 2 plus years of retail supervisory experience with a proven, successful track record in a guest centric business, preferably in specialty retail
• Exceptional leadership
• Sales focused while engaging guests in creating a fun, memorable experience
• Passionate, ambitious and success oriented
• Models personal and professional integrity
• Accountable for results ; takes pride and ownership of store operations
• Attention to detail; planful and organized while being flexible and adaptable in our fast paced environment
• Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attracts and recruits solid candidates for all positions
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus.
• Open availability (including nights and weekends) to meet the needs of the business and maintain 37.5-40 hour five day work week
• Demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
• Competitive Salary
• Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability and life)
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Paid Birthday
• Bonus incentives
• Merchandise discounts
• Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
• A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for Guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK! Apply Now
Message sent successfully...