REFRESH - REFOCUS - RESUME : A NEW WAY OF SHOPPING
Masks are encourged while shopping at Eastview Mall however many of our stores have their own individual policies (including mask requirements and capacity restrictions). We recommend bringing a mask with you.
Our mall HVAC system is similar to or is the same system that is used in hospitals, medical buildings, laboratories, office buildings, grocery stores, home improvement stores, discount retail shops, and any other commercial properties. We have upgraded our systems several times over the years, and use high quality medical grade MERV filters that are changed on a regular scheduled basis. Click here to read more about air quality in our malls.
We continue to work diligently to keep our shopping center clean and COVID responsible for visitors. Some of the changes we have made since reopening include:
- Touchless amenities, including:
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- automated doors at 3 mall entrances
- touchless restrooms fixtures
- Intense new cleaning and disinfecting procedures per CDC guidelines
- Mask usage by mall employees and gloves (as needed)
- Employees have received training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers are frequently reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting by way of signage, overhead announcements, and mall staff
- Mall tenants are required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
We look forward to seeing you soon!