SHOPPERS' GUIDE TO RE-OPENING
We are excited to begin welcoming back shoppers on Friday, July 10. Please note: per New York State mandate, we must ensure that customers are only permitted entry into the mall - and businesses within the mall - if they wear an acceptable face covering (provided the customer is over the age of two and able to medically tolerate such covering.)
We have been working diligently to prepare our shopping center for visitors, and have a plan in place that includes:
- Touchless amenities including:
- hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- automated doors at 3 mall entrances
- touchless restrooms fixtures
- Intense new cleaning and disinfecting procedures per CDC guidelines
- Mask usage by mall employees and gloves as needed
- Employees will receive extensive training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers will be reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting
- Mall tenants will be required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
- Mall hours have been reduced to allow time for a more thorough cleaning
Please note: when the mall initally re-opens our customer service center and carousel will remain closed.
We are looking forward to re-opening and seeing you all soon!