Stop in store for more information or apply online
Sales Leads/Key Holders/Sales Associates
- Supporting the business strategy and adjusting to effectively reach goals
- Drive revenue by managing the client experience while effectively performing MOD responsibilities as needed
- Utilize tools to ensure a clientfocused team environment.
- Drive volume and anticipate clients’ needs while communicating metrics and performance to motivate staff
- Coach Associates “in the moment” on interactions/performance to maximize productivity and opportunities.
- Possess keys to the store, performing opening/closing procedures in the absence of management (open/closing checklists, bank deposits, filling in, recovery, cleaning, retrieve/send emails, review AT Web, accept shipment)
- Assume PIN and signature privileges for register functions requiring approval.
- Utilize reports to make effective merchandising decisions and style the store to Division standards.
- Leverage tools, assessing, and taking action to drive excellence through Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure optimal coverage and productivity in all areas of the store through scheduling appropriately.
- Complete daily tasks to ensure store runs smoothly and meets all ANN INC standards and guidelines.
- Report to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC’s time and attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business.
- Embrace fashion, understands current market trends, and can articulate them using ANN INC interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC’s dress code guidelines.
- Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences.
Back to Jobs