For more information and to apply, visit H&M at Eastview or visit https://career.hm.com,/us-en/
Part Time Sales Advisor
- Responsible for delivering a Best Customer Experience that contributes to the Sales and Profit in store.
- Always put our customers’ first, offer assistance, and share your Product and Fashion knowledge.
- Create an environment that is easy for our customers to shop through Operations and Great Garment Care.
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues you actively contribute to creating a Best Team to meet the expectations of our customers.
- Work in accordance with H&M standards, policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Work at the heart of fastpaced fashion business, in your store you create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style.
- Support and guide the store team to deliver the most inspiring and exciting Customer Experience in line with the H&M brand and values.
- Actively drive sales in the store and are responsible to implement the Visual Identity to make us the No. 1 fashion destination.
- Always meet the expectations of customers & colleagues, as well as following all H&M procedures & standards.
- Associate degree in a Fashion industry specialty preferred
- 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience
- Ability to lift more than 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift to execute display set ups
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other stores
Back to Jobs