*COMING SOON* Work at Eastview’s newest Food Court eatery. Locally owned and operation, Team-work is critical in the success and development of the Pita Chik team.
Enjoy highly competitive wages, paid meal break periods, mall operating hours (no early mornings, no late nights)
Job Title: Line Cook
Reports To : Shift Leader/Manager On Duty
Summary: Responsible for ensuring highest quality and careful preparation meals served to our guests. The Line Cook will follow check lists and help complete prep production sheets.
- Follow and adhere to opening and closing procedures per checklists.
- Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures
- Knife skills are expected for slicing, chopping, peeling, preparation of product
- Prepare meals according to recipes, quality and preparation standards
- Pre-scaling and portioning ingredients as defined in prep-production list
- Continuously Monitor food quantity and quality
- Clean as you go and maintain properly sanitized work stations
- Become knowledgeable of all menu items and features including preparation methods, plating presentation standards
- Assist in same day or advance prep for any and all stations in the kitchen.
- Assist in checking all fixtures, equipment and conditions (lights, heating/cooling, appliances, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report deficiencies.
- Following opening, closing check lists, including proper cleaning and sanitation equipment
- Respond in a positive attitude and immediately respond server/management inquires
Physical Demands/Desired Skills: Frequent bending lifting items up to 50 pounds. Must be able stand on feet for hours during work shift. Good interpersonal skills, Positive attitude and works well in a team-environment.
Job Title: Guest Assistant
Reports To: Shift Lead/Manager on Duty
Job Summary: Provide excellent customer service following our S-M-I-L-E training curriculum. They will be a leader in ensuring a genuine warm friendly greeting to everyone walking by, or towards our front counter. Help facilitate To-Go orders and third party pick-up orders. Follow proper cleaning and sanitation standards.
- Oversees, coordinates, and performs cash register sales transactions
- Directly engages with customers making suggestions and promoting key items
- Facilitates ordering, receipt, and answers customer concerns
- Participates in the implementation of general marketing plans and programs
- Possibly helps with Opening and Closing of the restaurant
Physical Demands/Desired Skills: Guest Assistant must be able to work well with others and carry up to 50 pounds,
Back to Jobs