Sephora: Operations Associate and Beauty Advisor
At Sephora, we inspire our customers, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. For more information, visit the store or apply online at https://jobs.sephora.com/
- Complete daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product
- Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner.
- Review all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to store leadership.
- Maintain, organize, clean the stockroom and sales floor areas as needed.
- Prior experience preferably in an operations capacity
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise.
- Flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, early mornings and holidays as needed.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Create Amazing Customer Experience
- Suggest and sell products and services
- Introduce clients to our loyalty programs
- Support Store Success
- Demonstrate Sephora Values
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending with beauty products
- A passion for client service, selling and working with people
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Strong communication, able to multitask and comfortable with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable attendance, with flexible availability during peak retail hour
Back to Jobs