For a complete listing and to apply, visit https://careers-vonmaur.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=-12816-Victor. A member of management will call you once your application has been received.
Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates
A Sales Associate provides various selling services to customers, both in-person and over the telephone. Primary job responsibilities of a Sales Associate include the following:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Sells at or above sales goals, maintains account solicitation and non-selling goals.
- Develops and maintains a listing of customers through the Customer Follow-Up Program. Contacts customers via telephone and written communication.
- Learns about products in the department and other areas of the store, in order to provide better customer service and to work in other areas as needed.
- Unpacks, displays, and maintains the condition of department merchandise.
- Cleans and maintains the department and stock areas, including dusting fixtures and sweeping the floor.
- Must be available to work a rotation of day, evening, and weekend shifts. May be scheduled to work 6 days a week and up to 8 hours a day during peak department business times.
What Makes Von Maur a Great Place to Work
- Competitive wages in the retail industry.
- Commission incentive – the more you sell the more you make!
- Promote from within philosophy – creates endless career opportunities!
- Generous merchandise discount
- Comprehensive benefit package – we have you and your family covered!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- No extended holiday hours
Back to Jobs